This counter shows the number of renewals and new applications received and entered into the Tetbury & District U3A membership database.
Membership Renewal 2023 - 2024
Membership renewals for the period 1st August 2023 to 31st July 2024 is £10 per member.
You can pay in either of the following ways:
- BACS – Sort Code 309626, Account 52130160, Payee = Tetbury & District u3a, and Reference = your name.
- Cheque payable to Tetbury & District u3a post to Membership Secretary, Martin Doidge, 1 Shepherds Mead, Tetbury, GL8 8RB.
N.B. If you would like the paper version of the Third Age Magazine posted to your home, please add £5 to your payment.
The closure of local banks and reduction in the occasional bank van service means we have little opportunity to pay cash into the bank. If you are unable to pay by BACS or cheque, please email membership secretary
Please notify the Membership Secretary of your renewal payment(s) and any changes in your contact details.
New Membership Application
Click HERE to download the online fillable New Membership Form 2023 – 2024.
Any problems with this please ask firstname.lastname@example.org to email you the PDF form.
One for each member of your household not in full time employment.
You can post your completed form with a cheque to the Membership Secretary. Postal address is included on the new membership application form.
Online Fillable Form Guide
Fillable Form guide for iMAC, iPAD, Android Tablet, Windows 11.
Download the free Adobe Acrobat PDF reader app. Open the pdf form with Adobe Acrobat PDF reader; Safari or Firefox browser and fill in online, or print to complete (pen and paper).
Note online signature locks the form, so make sure this is the final step.
Save the online fillable form and email to Membership Secretary
Any problems, please email Business Secretary
Membership is open to all who are retired or semi-retired. There are no age limits.
Membership for one year is £10 per member.
This fee will cover:
- an exciting list of speakers each month
- full access to a large number of activity Groups
- public liability insurance at all venues
- extensive resources at the National U3A library https://u3a.org.uk
- access to local and national events
- any social events run by your committee during the year e.g. Summer Picnic and a Christmas party